Great question! Just think of it-a Stampin’ Up! surprise delivered to your doorstep every month (wahooo!) Paper Pumpkin offers a simple, creative experience each month.
What’s more-sometimes, your monthly kit features some exclusive products you can only get through Paper Pumpkin. Try it and see what you think. You can cancel your membership any time.
You’ll have everything you need to complete the project: paper, stamps, ink, accessories, and more! (You will need adhesive.)
March Paper Pumpkin – Glittered Greetings (Featured)
This was our March surprise. I LOVED IT!! The card below I followed the instruction that were included and just added a bit of hemp twine. You can make your cards as is or get creative and crafty. Its up to you! The card to the left… I add a bit more interest by cutting a circle out of front of the card using the circle collection framelits. The Thank you is actually adhered to the inside of my card. I then cut a calypso coral trim to frame the circle.
If so, I “Thank You” and I trust your enjoying your monthly surprises. I’d love to hear which Paper Pumpkin has been your favorite thus far?
I think Glitter Greetings tops my list. Check out the fabulous wood embellishments! I had so much fun playing with them. They were plain wood in color so I sponged them a bit to give them a more rustic look. Oh, I sure hope we get the opportunity to purchase more of these wooden greetings. I have a million ideas running through my head. Lol!
Simply sign up for the program now by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click “Get It.” If you are my customer, please be sure to choose me as your demonstrator during the ordering process (Brandy Cox; Charlotte, NC). Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family-every month!
Here’s the details:
- MUST register by the 10th of the month in order to receive your April surprise.
- Each month you’ll receive a unique, surprise kit with a project-cards, journals, décor, and more! Everything is color-coordinated, measured, and cut just for you!
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories-everything but adhesive.
- Each kit takes about 30 minutes to complete. A luscious, creativity escape.
- Stampin’ Up! will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. For example, if you sign up on May 10th, Stampin’ Up! will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, they’ll send your first kit around June 15th.
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You also have the option to skip a month if you want.
Click Here to “LIKE” the Stampin’ Up! Paper Pumpkin Facebook Page!