Create fun gift card holders to help you celebrate your special occasions all year long with the ‘Good Things Come In Small Packages’ Paper Pumpkin Kit! Personalize each gift with these reversible boxes and paper bands for a unique design every time.
This kit comes with enough supplies for you to make 16 different gift card holders—2 each of 8 designs. This Paper Pumpkin Kit also has an all-occasion stamp set and enough paper pieces to make your craft really pop! No matter what the occasion or who the recipient is, this is a coordinated paper craft that everyone will love and appreciate!
Plus, this month you can take your crafting even further with a special add-on! Give a gift card and a personalized card with the Good Things Cards & Envelopes add-on. You get 16 cards (4 each of 4 designs) and 16 coordinating envelopes. Add-ons are live during the subscription period but will only be available while supplies last, so don’t wait!
Want a fun curated list of tunes to play while you craft. You’ll find this fun music playlist festive and fun.
You can order this kit from November 11, 2022 through December 10, 2022 (while supplies last)
This kit includes:
- Good Things Come in Small Packages Photopolymer Stamp Set
- Garden Green Classic Stampin’ Spot
- 16 gift card holders: 2 each of 8 reversible designs
- Precut paper pieces, twine, and belly bands to customize all your crafts.
- Enough adhesive for each project!
Finished box size: 3-5/8″ x 2-1/2″ x 1/2″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Tahitian Tide
Good Things Cards & Envelopes Add-on
Add-on item number: #163134
Available starting: November 11, 2022
Price: $10.00 USD
The add-on includes:
- 16 cards, 4 each of 4 designs, and 16 coordinating envelopes
- Card size: 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″
- Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Balmy Blue, Basic Gray, Blushing Bride, Garden Green
If you select me as your demonstrator for Paper Pumpkin… I’ll send you a pack of Glossy Dots Assortment. This is to say “Thank You” for subscribing with me!!
You might need my demonstrator information to subscribe: