Every year I pick a stamp set and punch from the Stampin Up! Holiday Mini Catalog for my Stampin’ Getaway, in Pinehurst, NC.
I do this for two reasons… its a brand new product that no one has purchased yet and Stampin Up typically features a new stamp set with a coordinating punch. Woo Hoo… I LOVE that!!!
My goal is to inspire you with fresh ideas and techniques. The Stampin’ Up! Make a Mitten stamp set is precious and the real green acrylic paint is a perfect match to our garden green card stock. Don’t forget to use your two way glue pen and add some snow or dazzling diamonds glitter to the tips of your mittens. This card just gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling!!!
- Base: 8-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ (Real Red Card Stock folded in half)
- 5″ x 3-3/4″ (Whisper White layered on top of Real Red)
- 4-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ (Whisper White Card Stock painted with Acrylic Paint)
- Small Rectangle: 2-1/4″ x 4″ (Whisper White)
- Label: Apothecary Accents Framelit
- Real Red & Garden Green Stampin’ Write Markers
- Stampin Up Sandy Block
- Green Acrylic Paint
November 24th, 2012
Stamping Getaway Magazine is 28 page magazine featuring 12 card making and crafting tutorials. High-resolution photos, directions and card recipes.