Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! World Map and Starburst Sayings Stamp Set I love the NEW Starburst Stamp Set and Framelits in the Spring Catalog and well I’m a sucker for a great sentiment!
The past three weeks I have been traveling for work. I couldn’t wait to get home and start creating and sharing again. Since I was still in travel mode I pulled out the World Map and decided to give it a try.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Stamp Starburst Saying in Midnight Muse and use Coordinating Starburst Framelit to cut it out.
3. Choice your larger Starburst Framelit and cut it out in Cherry Cobbler using the Big Shot.
4. Cut a piece of Vellum Cardstock 4-1/4″ x 11-1/4″ and fold it in half.
Tip: Cut the Vellum 1/4″ longer so that when you fold it… it will layer over the whisper white base. Otherwise, its just a hair short.
5. Ink up your Stampin’ Up! World Map stamp set in Midnight Muse and stamp it on the your vellum.
6. Sprinkle Clear Embossing Powder over it and melt using your Heat Tool.
7. Use Mini Glue Dots to stick the Vellum to the Whisper White Cardstock.
8. I added the Essential Wooden Arrow for interest. You can add an embellishment of your choice.
- Stampin Up Vellum
- Starburst Sayings
- Starburst Framelits
- Essentials Wooden Elements
- Whisper White Card Stock
- Cherry Cobbler Card Stock
- Midnight Muse Stamp Pad
- Clear Embossing Powder