Today’s video tutorial features the Stampin’ Up! Wonderous Wreath Stamp Set and Framelits.
Your wreath can be plain or you can dazzle it up a bit with glitter, embossing powder or jewel rhinestones. Its entirely up to you!
1. Stamp your Wreath in Old Olive Ink once and then turn your wreath slightly to the right and stamp it again.
Tip: If your not getting a good image when you stamp your wreath. Try stampin it again with a piercing mat or phone book under your cardstock.
2. Ink up your accent wreath in Mossy Meadow Ink and line it up with the Old Olive Wreath and stamp it. This will highlight a few Mossy Meadow leaves.
3. Use your Big Shot and the Wonderous Wreath framlits to cut out your wreath.
Tip: Use the tabs at the bottom of your Wreath Framelits to line up your stamped image and the framelits. Don’t forget to use the small framelit to cut out the inside of your Wreath.
4. Stamp your bow in Cherry Cobble Ink on Whisper White Cardstock. Cut it out using your Wonderous Wreath framelits.
5. Add jewel rhinestones to your wreath and bow. Use a red sharpe to color the gems to look like red berries.
6. The sentiment was stamped in Old Olive Ink.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock and tear it down the middle. Set aside.
3. Cut a 1″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Cherry Cobbler Cardstock and tear it down the middle. Set aside.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Tear this piece at 3-3/4″ along the 5-1/2″ in side (Vertical).
5. Glue the torn Cherry Cobbler Cardstock piece to the top of the torn Old Olive Cardstock. Then add the torn Whisper White Cardstock to the top of the torn Cherry Cobbler Strip.
6. Turn the entire piece over and to add adhesive and adhere it to the top of your Whisper White Base.
Bundle & Save 15% – Wondrous Wreath Plus Wonderful Wreath Framelits
Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set
This Two-Step Photopolymer stamp add some dimension to your creation. Set quantity: 9.
Wonderful Wreath Framelits Dies
7 dies. Includes the words “Joy” and “Noel.” Largest image: 3″ x 3″. Use with Big Shot and Standard Cutting Pads (p. 224).
Bundle & Save 15%
Wondrous Wreath Stamp Set plus Wonderful Wreath Framelits
Stampin Up Video – Wonderous Wreath