What a cute way to welcome Easter and new little ones with the Stampin’ Up! Welcome Easter Cling Stamp Set.
A sweet baby chick, a bunny, and a lamb would look cute on any spring-themed project. I had so much fun color all the animals with my blends. It’s so relax and they make me smile especially when I add them to the card. They bring a lot of fun and character!
I hope you enjoy the cards I’ve made for you today. Keeping in mind the Stampin’ Up! Welcome Easter Stamp Set does include Greetings for Easter Products or New Babies but you can stamp any sentiment you’d like.
My hope is to share ideas and inspiration with you. Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your layering strips.
3. Cut (4) 3/8″ strips in Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron Cardstock.
4. Starting at the bottom corner begin adhering your strips one at a time to your 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. You’ll start with So Saffron in the corner and then adhere a Flirty Flamingo Strip and so on.
Tip: You’ll have layers that hang over your Whisper White Cardstock and that is ok.
5. Once all your strips have been laid then use your paper trimmer to cut off all the accesses.
Tip: To create a bit more interested I adhered the extra strips back on top of the original strips.
6. Once your background has been created center and adhere it to the top of your card base using stampin dimensionals.
1. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Cut a 3″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your chick and sentiment.
3. Stamp the chick on scrap paper using Memento Ink.
4. Color you check using So Saffron, Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie Stampin’ Blends.
5. Once the chick has been colored hand cut him out.
6. Position your check on top of your 3″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Then stamp your image in Highland Heather.
Tip: Use the chick to get the correct spacing and position for your sentiment.
7. Adhere your chick above the sentiment using stampin dimensionals.
8. Adhere your 3″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the mat layer using stampin dimensionals.
9. Adhere your 3-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.