I love this card because it was a bright and happy “Thank You!” Its a fun card to make. I was excited because I only used 2 of the 9 stamps in this set. There is still plenty of designing and projects to made from this set!!
This beautiful Mother’s Day set will retire on June 2nd so be sure to purchase it before its gone.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy my project and tutorial. Have a Great Weekend! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and Score or Fold it in half at 4-1/4″
2. Ink up your flower and stamp off and then stamp on to your card stock.
Tip: To get varied shades of green continue to stamp the image with out re-inking it.
3. Ink up the outline flower and stamp it randomly on top of the full flowers.
1. Cut a 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock. This is the base layer for your framed image.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Cucumber Crush Cardstock and layer it on top of the 4-3/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of cardstock.
Tip: I used Stampin’ Dimensional’s to pop up this layer for dimension.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock for your stamped image.
4. Ink up your Image in Cucumber Crush and stamp it on your Whisper White Cardstock.
5. Stamp an extra flower and cut it out.
Tip: Use a Stampin Dimensional to add it to the top of your image.
PRODUCTS USED INCLUDE:
Mother’s Love – Retires: June 2nd, 2015
Item #138841, p. 37 (Spring Catalog)
Item #135377, p. 18
Cucumber Crush – Available: June 3rd, 2015
Item #138324, p. 137 (Annual Catalog)
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
i really like your videos – besides the ideas, you are organized and don’t waste my time (I hate watching someone drink their coffee before starting the project or excessive talking”). Everything is right there for you to use and you don’t disappear getting additional supplies. Now you’re wondering what kind of stuff I’ve been watching!