Today’s card is just too cute! Visions of Santa in his PJs. Lol!!! I had a lot of fun playing with this stamp set. This card emerged as my favorite so I thought I would share it.
This project features the Trim The Tree Designer Series Paper Pack, Frosted Sequins and the Visions of Santa Stamp Set.
1. Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5-1/4″ x 4″ pieces of Whisper White Cardstock. Adhere one in the inside of your card and layer the other on the top of your card.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock and layer it on top of your Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Trim the Tree Designer Series Paper and layer it on top of the Crisp Cantaloupe.
5. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Card.
6. Cut a 2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your Santa.
1. Using Black Ink stamp your Santa on the 2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Using Black Ink Stamp your greeting.
3. Using Black Ink Stamp Your Santa on a scrap piece of Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock.
4. Use scissors to cut out his Pjs and paste in on your Whisper White Stamped Santa.
5. Color his hat with a Real Red Marker.6. Add glitter for dazzle.
1. Cut a piece of Whisper White Twine and layer the Frosted Sequins.
2. Tie it off and snip.