Woo Hoo! I’m excited to announce this past week of Virtual Workshop Winners. Well, It’s time…. Yay!!!
Anyone who placed an online order with me between October 1st thru October 8th was entered to win. All names were given a number and the winning numbers were computer generated.
And the winners are…
$40.00 FREE Stampin Up Merchandise – Karen Louder
$40.00 FREE Stampin Up Merchandise – RaElla Wiggins
$40.00 FREE Stampin Up Merchandise – Shirley Kelly
$40.00 FREE Stampin Up Merchandise – Elaine Lim
WOO HOO!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
I’m super excited for you!!! Email your wish list. Thank you to all of my crafting friends for your orders. I sincerely appreciate your business. Have a great week!
*Note: Winners are responsible for the shipping and tax on those free items.
Join us for this weeks Virtual Online Workshop by entering a HOSTESS CODE (MTGFBH26) to WIN FREE PRODUCT!!!
One or more lucky stampers will win free Stampin’ Up! products. The lucky winner/winners will be randomly drawn and notified after the closing date of the workshop. A virtual or online workshop is one where you can place an online order starting October 9st – October 15th and enter the hostess code provided below which automatically enters you for a chance to win. Winners will be randomly drawn Wednesday, October 16th!
Steps to enter virtual workshop and win free products?
- Create an online order for under $150 (If your order is $150 or more do NOT use a hostess code)
- Use this HOSTESS CODE: MTGFBH26, before checkout. See picture to the right.
- Your order will ship directly to you.
- You’re entered to win free product!
BENEFITS OF THIS!!!
- By using the hostess code, your merchandise total is added to the overall total of the virtual workshop.
- If the total reaches $150 in sales before shipping and tax… one lucky stamper will receive $25.00 in FREE Merchandise*.
- If the total reaches more than $150, you may win more than $25.00. See the Hostess Chart Below.
*Note: The free products that you may win will be shipped to Brandy and you are responsible for the shipping and tax on those free items.