As we celebrate our nation’s freedom,
we honor the
men and women
dedicated to preserving it.
Happy Independence Day!!
Today’s card was designed for my Blooms and Butterflies Color Challenge. Our challenge was to honor and celebrate Independence Day by creating cards or projects featuring Real Red, Whisper White and Night of Navy.
I had SO MUCH fun creating this card!! The stamp sets featured are the Stampin Up Touches of Texture and Confetti Celebration. I made a couple of versions. One that says “It’s time to Party!” I think this card would be perfect for birthday party, graduation and so on. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial and give it a try. Thanks for stopping by. Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a piece of 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Fold this piece in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. You’ll be stamping your image on this piece.
3. Use your Night of Navy Stamp Pad to stamp your speckles from the Stampin Up Touches of Texture stamp set.
4. Use a Real Red Stamp Pad to stamp the flower on top of the speckles. This makes it really pop.
5. Due to Independence Day… I needed some stars!! I stamped the stars in Night of Navy from the Stampin Up Confetti Celebration Stamp Set.
1. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. This is your bottom rectangle.
2. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Real Red Cardstock and layer it on top of your night of navy rectangle.
3. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your “Let’s Celebrate!”
4. Using a Night of Navy Stamp Pad to stamp the speckles on your 3-1/4″ x 2-1/4″ rectangle.
5. You’ll also use Night of Navy to Stamp your greeting. Mine is from the Confetti Celebrations Stamp Set.
6. I also stamped my little star again in real red and cut it out for my exclamation point.
Tip: I added Jewel Rhinestones & Silver Metallic Thread as embellishments for my card.
#141510 (w), #142034 (c)
#141934 (w), #143251 (c)
p. 178, #138402
p. 177, #119246
p. 170, #126970
p. 171, #126949
p. 170, #100730
p. 170, #100867
p. 171, #102482
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.