Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Time to Celebrate Hostess Stamp Set. You can find this cute little worm on p.51 of the Stampin’ Up! Spring 2015 Catalog.
If not, let me know. Fill out the form below and I will send you catalogs right away. I would love the opportunity to help you and earn your business.
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards! Sending “Worm Wishes” your way!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to stamp your Daffodil Delight dots on.
3. Using a Daffodil Delight Classic Stamp Pad and the fun Dots to stamp your background.
Tip: I used the Stampin’ Up! Best Day Ever Stamp Set from the Sale-a-bration 2015 Catalog to stamp the dots.
Tip: To create varied shades of Daffodil Delight stamp your dots and then stamp it again without inking it back up. After inking it up once… I would stamp it up to three times before re-inking.
4. Using either adhesive or stampin’ dimensionals to add your background image on top of your Whisper White base.
5. Add your Daffodil Delight Ribbon and Twine.
Tip: Remember to trim your ribbon ends. Its just presents a more finished look!
1. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Melon Mambo piece of cardstock.
Tip: Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop the Melon Mambo rectangle up off of your base.
2. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock for your image.
3. Stamp your worm in the Stampin’ Up! Memento Stamp Pad – Black
Tip: I used a Melon Mambo Stamp Pad to stamp my “Worm Wishes”
4. I used the Skim Tone Assortment Blendabilities to add color to my worm.
Tip: I used Old Olive for the leave and Daffodil Delight for the flower.
5. Add your Jewel Rhinestone or the embellishment of your choice to the center of your flower.
Spring Catalogs p. 51
Sale-a-bration Catalog p. 3
Stampin’ Blendabilities – Annual Catalog p. 212
WEEKLY DEAL – $17.21 (Ends Tuesday)
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.