I love how all the products on this card coordinate beautifully.
The Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder is always a great embossing folder for an outdoor feel.
I used the 1-1/4″ Burlap to add an extra special touch of texture. I pulled strips of the Burlap apart to create the burlap bow.
Thank you for stopping by and for your supporting Brandy’s Cards. Have a Blessed Day! Brandy
1. Cut a 8-1/2 x 5-1/2″ piece of Old Olive Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use your Stampin’ Up! Big Shot and Woodgrain Textured Embossing Folder to add texture to your Old Olive Base.
3. I cut a piece of 1-1/4″ piece of Burlap to adhere to my base.
Tip: Before I added the 1-1/4″ Burlap, I cut one edge off and pulled out a few layers of thread. This gave it a fringe look. I then used the extras for the bow.
Tip: I used Stampin Dimensionals to adhere the Burlap. You can try Tear and Stick Tape too.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Chocolate Chip Cardstock and layer that on top of your Burlap and on your base.
5. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. You’ll want to stamp your image on this piece before you add it to the top of your card.
Thankful Forest Friends
1. Using a Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Tip Top Taupe, Old Olive and Always Artichoke Stampin’ Write Markers to color your sentiment, leaves etc.
2. I stamped my bear on scrap paper using Chocolate Chip Ink. I also stamped an extra set of leaves on scrap paper and hand cut him out.
3. Lastly, I added a burlap bow and an In The Woods Element using a mini glue dots.
Tip: After cutting out my bear, I used Stampin Dimensionals to pop him up!
p. 43, #139723 (Holiday Catalog)
p. 43, #139636 (Holiday Catalog)
p. 158, #132140
p. 138, #100702
p. 141, #102128
p. 141, #100730
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.