Here is a fun video featuring Carrie Cudney and the Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration stamp set. Check it out! Carrie does a great job walking you through how she made the super cute sample on pg 8 of the Sale-a-bration catalog.
Below is a picture of the card that I made with the Sweet Summer Stamp Set. Now it’s your turn to give it a try!!!
Items Used For This Project Include:
- Sweet Summer Sale-a-bration Stamp Set
- Wild Wasabi, Pumpkin Pie, and Rose Red Stampin’ Write Markers
- Daffodil Delight Classic Stampin Pad
- 1/8″ Very Vanilla Tafetta Ribbon
- #119856 Scallop Oval Extra Large Punch
- #119855 1-3/4″ x 7/8″ Oval Large
- #119882 Scallop Trim Border Punch
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder
Need an Occasion Mini Catalog or Sale-a-bration catalog? If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator be sure to ask her/him for one and if not email me your address and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. You don’t want to miss out! Have a GREAT WEEK!!!