Today’s cards were created with paper, ink and stamps and they featured the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set.
Funny thing, I have flipped through my catalog 100’s of times and have always liked this set; however, I just could envision what to do with it. Well, today’s color inspired me to pull it off the shelf and give it a try.
I knew the flowers would would work beautifully but wanted to incorporate the lovely sentiments too. My favorite “Somebody Loves You Lots & Lots!! What a beautiful message to receive in the mail on a bright, cheerful card. I love it!!
I challenge you to pull out a stamp set that you haven’t used in a while or are maybe unsure of. If you have the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set pull it out and get creating. Try various color combinations such as blue or purple tones. Feel free to send me an email and picture of your card. I’d love to see it!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help. Happy Stamping, Brandy
1. Cut a 3-1/4″x 1-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece will mat your sentiment.
2. Cut a 2-7/8″ x1-3/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Granny Apple Green.
4. Center and adhere your 2-7/8″ x 1-3/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock on top of the mat Cardstock using Stampin Dimensionals.
5. Add a few dimensionals behind the 3-1/4″ x 1-3/4″ piece Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
6. Stamp an extra Parcels & Petals Flower, in Calypso Coral, on scrap paper. Hand cut out your flower and adhere it next to your sentiment using a mini glue dot.
7. Add an embellishment of your choice. This card features an Daffodil Delight Enamel Dot.
8. Be sure to stamp the background design on inside your card as well as your envelope flat for completed stationary.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
3. Using the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set to stamp your decorative background.
Tip: The background on this card was created using Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral and Granny Apple Green.
4. Wraps some Solid White Bakers Twine around your stamped background and tie a decorative bow. Your bow should finish on the right side of your card.
More Parcel Post Inspiration- CLICK HERE