JUST A NOTE
1. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. This piece is to mat your image.
2. Cut a 4-1/8″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Early Espresso Cardstock.
3. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
4. Use Crushed Curry Ink to stamp your bouquet.
5. Next, stamp your flowers in Calypso Coral. Then rotate your stamp and stamp the flowers again in Crushed Curry.
6. Center and adhere your image to your Crumb Cake Cardstock.
7. Stamp your bow on scrap paper in Soft Suede and hand cut it out.
8. Adhere your bow using a Mini Glue Dot.
9. Finally, stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso on a strip of scrap paper. Wrap it around your matted image and secure it in the back.
10. Add Stampin’ Dimensionals behind your Early Espresso Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card.
Tip: Add an Artisan Pearl to embellish your card.
1. Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Emboss your 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of cardstock using the Subtles Embossing Folder. Center and adhere this piece on top of your card.