Today’s cards features the Stampin’ Up! Whiskey Business Cling Stamp Set. What a fun stamp set with punny sentiments that are perfect to celebrate birthdays, Father’s Day and more.
Did you notice the fabulous back ground and shelf? This beautiful designer paper is from the Stampin’ Up! In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. It’s absolutely stunning!! If you like natural backgrounds or are a fan of textiles you’ll love it. This designer paper comes in a pack of 24 sheets with 12 double-sided designs, 2 of each.
Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my card today!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Using the Stampin’ Up! Whiskey Business Stamp Set and Memento Black Ink stamp your bottle and cups on scrap paper.
2. Color and Shade your images using Pool Party, Light So Saffron and both the Light & Dark Mango Melody Stampin’ Blends.
3. Hand cut out your images.
4. Select another Designer Paper from the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. This card has a wood piece that is 7/8″ x 4″.
5. Adhere your Whiskey Bottle and Cups on top of the wood shelf.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso Ink on scrap paper. Punch the sentiment out using the Stampin’ Up! Label Me Fancy Punch.
1. Cu a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your card.
3. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Crumb Cake Cardstock.
4. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Stampin’ Up! In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Whisper White layer.
5. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.