What a cute way to welcome Easter and new little ones with the Stampin’ Up! Welcome Easter Cling Stamp Set.
A sweet baby chick, a bunny, and a lamb would look cute on any spring-themed project. I had so much fun color all the animals with my blends. It’s so relax and they make me smile especially when I add them to the card. They bring a lot of fun and character!
I hope you enjoy the cards I’ve made for you today. Keeping in mind the Stampin’ Up! Welcome Easter Stamp Set does include Greetings for Easter Products or New Babies but you can stamp any sentiment you’d like.
My hope is to share ideas and inspiration with you. Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 3″ x 3″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Petal Pink Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Soft Suede Cardstock.
3. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Petal Pink Cardstock using a few stampin dimensionals.
4. Adhere your layered squares to the top left using stampin dimensionals.
5. Stamp your sentiment in Crushed Curry direction on your card base. next to your layered squares.
6. Using Memento Ink to stamp your bunny on scrap paper.
7. Color your image using Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Petal Pink Stampin’ Blends.
8. Hand cut your bunny out and adhere him to your card using stampin dimensionals.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of So Saffron Cardstock.
3. Stamp the small flowers on your So Saffron Cardstock using Crushed Curry Ink.
4. Adhere your stamped back to the top of your card… keeping it flush to the bottom edge.
5. Add your ribbon of choice and tie a decorative bow finishing on the right side of your card.
Tip: This card features the 5/8″ Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon.