Today’s card features the Stampin Up Weather Together Stamp Set and Umbrella Weather Framelits.
This set is so versatile. You can get a different variation of this card by changing the umbrella, the background or even the handle.
I so enjoyed this stamp set that I decided to create four cards for you. Not to mention, if you open your Stampin Up Annual Catalog to p. 55, you’ll see more inspiration and ways to use this stamp set and coordinating framelits.
I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards!
I’ll be posting one card a day for the next three days. Be sure to check back for the sizes and dimensions on the other three cards.
Base & Background
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using the flowers out of the Stampin Up Weather Together Stamp Set and a Flirty Flamingo Stamp Pad to stamp your flowers on the base of your card.
Tip: I just stamped the flowers randomly. I tried to turn my stamp every now and again so that I wouldn’t develop a pattern.
1. Cut a 4-5/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock. This will be your layering piece of your image.
2. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and emboss it using the Stampin Up Big Shot and Embossing Folder.
Tip: I used the Stampin Up Softly Falling Embossing Folder on p.195 (Annual Catalog). This specific embossing folder is 6 x 6 in size.
3. Center & Layer your Whisper White Softly Falling Textured Cardstock on top of your Pool Party Cardstock.
Umbrella & Love
1. Using the Big Shot and the Umbrella Weather Framelits to cut out the piece for your umbrella.
Tip: I used Pool Party for the top of my Umbrella and Smokey Slate for the handle.
2. Using a Dapper Denim to stamp “Love” across your Umbrella.
3. Using adhesive to add your umbrella handle and stampin dimensionals to pop up your Umbrella.
4. Using the Stampin Up Blossom Punch to punch out a Flirty Flamingo Flower.
Tip: Punch your Flirty Flamingo Flower out of Flirty Flamingo Cardstock. The small flowers were stamped from the flowers in the stamp set and hand cut out.
5. Once your flowers are in place, I added a flirty flamingo enamel shape.
6. The sentiment was stamped in Dapper Denim on a piece of scrap paper 1/2″ x 3-1/4″
7. I think used thick bakers twine to add a bow to my umbrella handle.
Products Used Include
Bundle & Save 10%