This card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Weather Together Stamp Set and Umbrella Weather Framelits. I absolutely love how this card turned out!! And I have to say… I didn’t even notice my rain drops were upside down. Lol!!!
I hope you enjoy today’s card! Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Blessings, Brandy
Base & Clouds
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Next using a Dapper Denim Ink Pad and the Weather Together Stamp Set to randomly stamp your clouds and rain.
Tip: My rain might be upside down but it really doesn’t bother me. If it bothers you be sure to take note. Lol!!
3. Using your Big Shot and Umbrella Weather Framelits to cut out additional clouds to randomly add to your base.
Image Layer Rectangles
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock. This is the base for your layering image.
2. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White to layer on top of the Dapper Denim.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your Umbrella handle before you center and adhere your whisper white cardstock.
Umbrella & Sentiment
1. Stamp your umbrella handle in Dapper Denim.
2. Next, stamp your umbrella on scrap paper.
3. Using the Big Shot and the Umbrella Weather Framelits to cut out the top of your umbrella.
Tip: Use Stampin Up Dimensionals to pop up your umbrella off the handle.
4. Cut a 5/8″ x 3″ piece of Dapper Denim Cardstock for layering your sentiment.
5. Cut a 1/2″ x 2-7/8″ piece of Whisper White to stamp your sentiment.
Tip: I stamped my sentiment in Dapper Denim.
6. I think used thick bakers twine to add a bow to my umbrella handle.
Products Used Include
Bundle & Save 10%
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
Congratulations on your Million Dollar milestone! It’s especially impressive that you achieved this so fast. I enjoy your blog and creations.