Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Tea Together Stamp Set and coordinating Tea Time Dies. I’m sad this set will be retiring June 4th or while supplies last.
The stamp background was created using the Stampin’ Up! Very Versailles Stamp Set. It really added such a nice touch to this card. My most favorite feature on this card is having the spout hold the beautiful gorgeous grape flower!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Please let me know if you need something or have any questions. I’m always glad to help!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Stamp your background in Granny Apple Green using the vines from the Stampin’ Up! Very Versailles Stamp Set.
3. Next cut a 4-3/4″ x 5/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Use a sponge dauber to sponge a light layer of Crushed Curry.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 4-1/8″ piece of Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
5. Cut a 4-1/8 ” x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of your Gorgeous Grape Cardstock.
6. Center your sponge Crushed Curry Cardstock and adhere it to your stamped background.
7. Add your Gorgeous Grape Cardstock to the top of your card.
1. Stamp your tea pot, in Memento Black Ink, on scrap paper.
2. Use the Stampin’ Up! Tea Time Dies to die cut your tea pot.
Tip: If you don’t have the Tea Time Dies… not to worry. You can hand cut out the tea pot leaving the white space in the handle. Because you are layering it on Whisper White you hardly notice the hand isn’t cut out.
3. Use Granny Apple Green blends to color and shade the tea pot.
4. Stamp the sentiment in Granny Apple Green Ink on top of your shaded tea pot.
5. Use stampin dimensionals to adhere your tea pot to the top of your card.
6. Stamp the flower, in Gorgeous Grape, on Gorgeous Grape Cardstock and hand cut it out.
Tip: Stamp the flower a second time, in Memento Black, on scrap paper. Color the leaves in Granny Apple Green and hand cut out the flower. This flower will layer under your Gorgeous Grape Flower.
7. Stamp the vine in Granny Apple Green on Whisper White Cardstock and hand cut out a small segment.
8. Stamp the vine in Granny Apple Green on Granny Apple Green Cardstock and hand cut out a small segment.
9. Layer the leaves behind the flower and secure them with a stampin dimensionals and mini glue dots.
10. Add a decorative bow under the flower.