The colors of this card are very simple: Basic Black, Whisper White and Tip Top Taupe. Even with the simplicity, it has an elegance about it that is eye catching and dramatic.
To make this card even more interesting… I used black embossing powder to emboss this beautiful flower. The embossing powder gives the flower and sentiment a raised texture. To finish my card, I added one of the fabulous antique brads. I hope you enjoy it!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 11″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black cardstock. Score your base at 5-1/2″ and fold your cardstock. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Card and layer one on top of your black base and one inside your card for your letter.
3. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Tip Top Taupe and layer it on top of your Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your image before adding it to your card.
Tip: I used Stampin Dimensionals to pop up the Tip Top Taupe Layer. It just gave a bit of lift to the card!
1. Rub an embossing buddy on your Tip Top Taupe Cardstock. This will prep it so that embossing powder only sticks to the Versa Mark.
2. Ink your image and sentiment up in Versa Mark and stamp it on your cardstock.
3. Sprinkle Basic Black Embossing Powder over the wet Versa Mark.
Tip: Tap excess off in container or on a scrap piece of paper.
4. Heat embossing powder with your Heat Tool.
Tip: Be care you don’t burn your paper!
1. Punch a small banner out of a Gold Foil Sheet using the Stampin’ Up! Banner Punch.
2. Use a hole punch to punch a hole and add your Antique Brad.
Products Used Include
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I have been watching your videos while on vacation for over a week in Alabama and love you as a demonstrator. I live just east of Raleigh, NC and there are several demonstrators in my area, but I wanted to know if it will be ok if I order with you. I am new to stamping and this might sound crazy, but I feel like I know you since I’ve watched so many of your videos this week.
I was working online on my Pinterest pinning cards and I came across a card that is using this same “You’ve got this” stamp set.. I thought you might like to see the colors the demonstrator from Paris used since you like to experiment – https://www.pinterest.com/pin/7740630586303810/.
Brandy, I think your dimensions are off for Whisper White. You have the same dimension for the Tip Top Taupe .
Oops!!! That’s what happens when my kiddos are distracting me. Lol!!! Thank you for letting me know. Its fixed. Thanks for stopping by!! Have a Blessed Day!! Brandy