Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Sheltering Tree Stamp Set. With the various shades of green and a graceful butterfly to accent the tree, this card reminds me of a warm summer day.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards and for your friendship and for your business. Have a Blessed Day!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece if Early Espresso Cardstock to add to the top of your card.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock for your stamped image.
4. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer on the inside of your card.
1. Cut a 7/8″ x 4″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock to layer across the bottom of your tree.
2. Cut a 3/4″ piece of Whisper White for your sentiment.
3. Stamp you sentiment in Early Espresso.
1. Stamp your tree base in Early Espresso.
Tip: Use a pierce pad under your whisper white cardstock when stamping the tree to get the best results.
2. Ink up your leaves in Pear Pizzazz and stamp them once. Then slightly turn your stamp and stamp a second time without re-inking the stamp. The second time will be lighter.
3. Ink up your leaves in Mossy Meadow and stamp it once on top of the Pear Pizzazz leaves.
Tip: The various shades of green will really make your leaves and grass pop!!
4. Lastly, stamp your grass in Pear Pizzazz first. Slightly move your stamp and without re-inking it up… stamp it a second time. This will give you a lighter shade of green.
5. Finish your card by inking up your grass in Mossy Meadow and stamp it on top of your Pear Pizzazz.
Item #126974, p. 183
Item #133645, p. 179
Item #131180, p. 181
1. The Bitty Butterfly was punched from Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
2. The flower was punched from Crisp Cantaloupe Cardstock.
3. Add you Jewel Rhinestone!
Item #129406, p. 219
Item #133787, p. 223
Item #119246, p. 209
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
Oops! We could not locate your form.