Today’s card was designed using the Stampin Up Secret Garden stamp set along with the Stampin Ups Easter Blessings stamp. I love how it turned out!
You might recall a recent post where I did this card in Cherry Cobbler and Pretty in Pink (Click Here to View it). It was just lovely and the more I looked at it the more I wanted to play with the colors to pull out spring, renewal and Easter.
So, I reached for Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. I knew Old Olive and Daffodil Delight would just pop off the Elegant Eggplant and, well, the Stampin Up Secret Garden stamp set is just lovely by itself. As I stated in my video… I could have used So Saffron instead of Daffodil Delight. The only reason I didn’t is I really liked that it was just a shade or two brighter even after stampin off.
Items Used to Create this card along with dimensions below:
- Base – Elegant Eggplant 4 -1/4″ x 11″ folded in half
- (2) pieces of 4″ x 5 -1 /4″ of Whisper White Note: one for inside and top of card
- Scrap for the extra flower and leaf
- Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Elegant Eggplant Stamp Pads
- Dahlias or Pearls
- Stampin Up Secret Garden Stamp set & Framelits
Stamp-a-ma-jig is AWESOME!!!
Item Code: #101049, Price: $11.95, Pg. 7 (Idea Book & Catalog)
This is the perfect tool to keep you from ever ruining a whole project with one crooked image! The stamp positioner gives you the ability to place an image exactly where you want it, every time. Allows for fast and precise stamp placement. Perfect for word and letter stamps.
Sturdy plastic construction
- Includes washable plastic sheet
- Black color exclusive to Stampin’ Up!
- Nonskid base
- Includes instructions