This stamp set has quickly become a favorite. It’s so much fun and I love the old airplane.
Did you notice the background? Do you know which stamp set I used to make it?
Yep, it’s flowers!! I used the What I Love Sale-a-bration Stamp Set on p. 7.
Below you’ll find the written direction for today’s card. Always remember “The Sky Is The Limit when you are creating!”
1.Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Night Of Navy Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2.Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Marina Mist in which you will center and layer on top of your Night of Navy.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White.
4. Using a Marina Mist Stamp Pad and the What I love Stamp Set to create your background.
Tip: I used the flower with the most rubber… the flower you would stamp first. This is a (3) Step Stamping Flower and I am using the 1st flower. I inked it up and stamped it and continued to stamp off on the same cardstock so that I would get various shades of Marina Mist.
5. Center and adhere this piece of cardstock to the top of your Marina Mist Cardstock.
1.Cut a piece of 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock.
Tip: Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop this Rectangle up off the background.
2. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Marina Mist Cardstock and layer it on top of the Night of Navy Cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: Stamp it first!! Then adhere it to the top of your Marina Mist.
4. Using a Night of Navy Ink Pad to stamp your sentiment, your exhaust trail and stamp your plane on scrap paper.
Tip: I used my craft scissors to cut my place out. I popped it up off the card with Stampin Dimensional.
5. I used a Real Red Stampin’ Write Marker to color my heart red. I loved the pop of color!!
6. Don’t forget to cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer inside your card.
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.