Today’s card was designed for my Bloom and Butterflies Team Challenge and it features the lovely Stampin Up Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.
The colors for the June color challenge are Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Pool Party. Very pretty summer colors.
I love to challenge my team by giving them colors and letting them go to work. It’s a wonderful way to grow in color and design.
This card was easy to make. I forgot to take a picture of the inside… Rat! I will have to do that and add it here. The inside I layered flirty flamingo, whisper white and stamped the sentiment in pool party.
I used the sentiment… With Faith All Things Are Possible. Amen!!
The ribbon is so ornate and loverly that I wanted to keep the background simple. Therefore, I stamped courage in pool party down the left hand side.
I hope you enjoy my project today!! Thank you for stopping by. Blessings, Brandy
For more creative inspiration and cards created for this challenge ~ CLICK HERE!!
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Fold it in half. This is your base.
- Stamp “courage” down the left side of your base using a pool party stamp pad.
- Cut 4-1/2″ x 3″ piece of flirty flamingo cardstock.
- I hand tore along the bottom of my flirty flamingo cardstock. This way it finishes at 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This is for your image.
- Stamp your Stampin Up Ribbon of Hope in Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamp your sentiment “Courage” in pool party.
- Stamp your So Saffron flower on scrap paper and hand cut it out. Using a mini glue dot to add it to your ribbon.
- I finished my flower with a glitter enamel dot. I selected one of the lighter ones so that it looked more like so saffron and not like daffodil delight.