Today’s card was designed for my Bloom and Butterflies Team Challenge and it features the lovely Stampin Up Ribbon of Courage Stamp Set.
The colors for the June color challenge are Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron and Pool Party. Very pretty summer colors.
I love to challenge my team by giving them colors and letting them go to work. It’s a wonderful way to grow in color and design.
This card was easy to make. I forgot to take a picture of the inside… Rat! I will have to do that and add it here. The inside I layered flirty flamingo, whisper white and stamped the sentiment in pool party.
I used the sentiment… With Faith All Things Are Possible. Amen!!
The ribbon is so ornate and loverly that I wanted to keep the background simple. Therefore, I stamped courage in pool party down the left hand side.
I hope you enjoy my project today!! Thank you for stopping by. Blessings, Brandy
For more creative inspiration and cards created for this challenge ~ CLICK HERE!!
- Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Fold it in half. This is your base.
- Stamp “courage” down the left side of your base using a pool party stamp pad.
- Cut 4-1/2″ x 3″ piece of flirty flamingo cardstock.
- I hand tore along the bottom of my flirty flamingo cardstock. This way it finishes at 4-1/4″ x 3″
- Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This is for your image.
- Stamp your Stampin Up Ribbon of Hope in Flirty Flamingo.
- Stamp your sentiment “Courage” in pool party.
- Stamp your So Saffron flower on scrap paper and hand cut it out. Using a mini glue dot to add it to your ribbon.
- I finished my flower with a glitter enamel dot. I selected one of the lighter ones so that it looked more like so saffron and not like daffodil delight.
Brandy, I really love the bundle becausen I have a lot of cancer survivor friends and I’m also a cancer survivor.
Love it so much !!!
Love this card.
Great card!! I have this bundle and was waiting for inspiration to use it. I received your email about this card and am CASEing it but my spin on it. Thanks for sharing.
simple and beautiful.
As a cancer survivor I love this stamp set….very dear to my heart ..Thanks. Looking forward to playing with it
Hi Brandy, I love the card you made! The colors go together so well and your creatively is amazing.
Love this card my grandmother died of breast cancer when I was 8.
Very nice card, Brandy. I plan to order this bundle
Really love this one. Thanks
What a lovely card. Thank you I received my catalog, very excited. GB .
Thank you so much for sharing your and your teams work, all of them are just beautiful.
Beautiful card Brandy!
Hi Brandy, Your card is beautiful! Love the design and color combo. Thanks for sharing!
Hi Brandy, I wish I could make this card to-day. I need to order some of these products. I love this. I sent you a message on Mon that I rcvd. my catalog. I cannot wait to start ordering.
So many new neat things. Hope your family is all doing well and looking forward to a wonderful safe summer vacation. Also the card you send is adorable.
I love all the new colors. Very pretty. LOL xoxo