Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Press On Cling Stamp Set. This set is perfect if you love a hot coffee or tea. In my case, my favorite hot beverage is a Golden Latte. It’s the perfect fall drink and has some wonderful healthy properties too. If you’d like the receipt click here.
I think my favorite feature on this card is the stamped background. I used a Stampin’ Chalk Marker to color portions of the design white. It pops beautifully behind the image and sentiment. I also love the Flirty Flamingo Heart with a Jewel Rhinestone. It adds so much!!
Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards and for giving me the opportunity to help you and inspire you. I hope you enjoy my projects and tutorials. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need catalogs. I’d love to help!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Crumb Cake Cardstock. This piece is for your background.
3. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card base.
4. Use a Stampin’ Up! Chalk Marker to color the design on your Crumb Cake Cardstock.
5. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image and sentiment.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso Ink on your Whisper White Cardstock.
Tip: In order to get a two tone sentiment you can do one of two things. You can use a Bermuda Bay Stampin’ Write Marker and an Early Espresso Marker to color the sentiment. Or you can stamp the sentiment again in Bermuda Bay Ink and cut out pieces of the sentiment.
7. Stamp a cup in Early Espresso Ink and hand cut it out. Adhere it using stampin dimensionals.
8. Stamp a second cut and cut the wrap out of the card. This will be a template for your embossed wrap.
9. Emboss a piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock and emboss it in Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Then use the card wrap template to cut out the Bermuda Bay wrap and adhere it to your card.
10. Stamp a Flirty Flamingo heart and hand cut it out. Use a mini glue dot to adhere it to the Bermuda Bay card wrap.
11. Embellish your heart using a Jewel Rhinestone.