Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Press On Cling Stamp Set. This set is perfect if you love a hot coffee or tea. In my case, my favorite hot beverage is a Golden Latte. It’s the perfect fall drink and has some wonderful healthy properties too.
This card was created for my October Color Challenge. The featured colors were Soft Suede, Shaded Spruce and Bermuda Bay. What a dynamic color pallet. In addition to the featured colors designers are allowed to use either Whisper White or Very Vanilla Cardstock. They can also use Basic Black Ink for images and sentiments.
Thank you for stopping by BrandysCards and for giving me the opportunity to help you and inspire you. Give this color challenge a try and post your card on my BrandysCards Facebook Page. I’ll be giving aways a couple Stampin’ Up! Press On Stamp Sets. The deadline to post cards is Oct.31st. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need catalogs. I’d love to help!! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Soft Suede Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
3. Use Soft Suede Ink to randomly stamp the coffee beans. Then center and adhere this piece to the top of your card base.
4. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
5. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Bermuda Bay Cardstock. Stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay Ink. Then center and adhere this piece on top of the Whisper White Cardstock.
6. Next, add Whisper White Bakers Twine to the top of your card. Then use dimensionals to add your matted cardstock.
7. Stamp a cup in Early Espresso Ink and hand cut it out. Adhere it using stampin dimensionals.
8. Stamp a second cut and cut the wrap out of the card. This will be a template for your embossed wrap.
9. Emboss a piece of Shaded Spruce Cardstock and emboss it in Wrapped in Texture Embossing Folder. Then use the card sleeve template to cut out the Shaded Spruce Card Sleeve and adhere it to your card.
10. Stamp a Soft Suede heart and hand cut it out. Use a mini glue dot to adhere it to the Shaded Spruce card sleeve.
11. Embellish your heart using a Jewel Rhinestone.