Today’s cards were created with paper, ink and stamps and they featured the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set.
Funny thing, I have flipped through my catalog 100’s of times and have always liked this set; however, I just could envision what to do with it. Well, today’s color inspired me to pull it off the shelf and give it a try.
I knew the flowers would would work beautifully but wanted to incorporate the lovely sentiments too. My favorite “Somebody Loves You Lots & Lots!! What a beautiful message to receive in the mail on a bright, cheerful card. I love it!!
I challenge you to pull out a stamp set that you haven’t used in a while or are maybe unsure of. If you have the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set pull it out and get creating. Try various color combinations such as blue or purple tones. Feel free to send me an email and picture of your card. I’d love to see it!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help. Happy Stamping, Brandy
1. Cut a 3/4″ x 7″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This strip is for your sentiment banner. Keeping in mind the banner wraps around to the inside of your card.
2. Stamp your Thank in Calypso Coral Ink.
3. Wrap your sentiment around the edge of your card. On the inside banner stamp your sentiment in Granny Apple Green and Calypso Coral.
4. Adhere the banner to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals and adhere the inside banner using multipurpose glue.
5. Stamp additional Parcels & Petals Flowers in Daffodil Delight and hand cut them out. Adhere a set on top your banner as well as inside your card on the banner.
6. Finish your card with an embellishment of your choice.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 2-5/8″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
3. Using the flowers from the Stampin’ Up! Parcels & Petals Stamp Set to stamp your decorative background.
Tip: The background was stamped in Calypso Coral Ink.
4. Hand tear a small Whisper White strip and layer it under your stamped Calypso Coral background.
5. Start at the bottom of your card and stamp your first “Thank You” in Granny Apple Green Ink. Use the bottom Thank you to line up and stamp the next one.
6. Once you’ve stamped your Thank You’s then adhere your Calyso Coral Cardstock with torn strip to the top left side of your card.
April Host Code – SNJ2TZ3Y
For More Information – CLICK HERE