The Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot Bundle is PRECIOUS!! I love the cute owls!! This set is easy and fun to color. I’ve shared all the details below.Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card base.
3. Cut a 5-1/8″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your owls.
4. In Early Espresso Ink, stamp your image on the top left of the cardstock. Focus on the branch being close to the left edge. Then stamp your image again on the bottom of your cardstock with the branch close to the right side of the card.
5. Color your branch and owls using Soft Suede, Crumb Cake and Real Red Stampin’ Blends.
6. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your Real Red Cardstock.
7. Cut a 1-5/8″ x 4″ piece of Real Red Cardstock.
8. Next, cut a 1-1/2″ x 3-7/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your third set of owls on a branch.
9. Stamp your image, in Early Espresso Ink, towards the middle of your Whisper White strip. Then center and adhere this Whisper White Strip to the top of the Real Red Cardstock.
10. Add a bit of Whisper White Bakers Twine to create a decorative bow and adhere your tag.
11. Then add dimensionals behind the Real Red Cardstock and center on top of your card.
Tip: Stamp an additional image on scrap paper and color using Stampin’ Blends. Using the Stampin’ Up! Have a Hoot Dies to die cut the owls.
12. Add dimensionals behind the die cut owls and adhere them to your card.
13. Finish your card with Adhesive Backed Snowflakes and Jewel Rhinestones.
Have A Hoot Bundle