Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Nothing’s Better Than Stamp Set and coordinating Love You More Than dies.
Oh, there is so much to love about this stamp bundle!! I think it hits the top 4 guilty pleasures; cookies, cocktails, coffee and chocolate.
I hope you enjoy my video demonstration. If you need something or have any questions please let me know. I’m always happy to help!!
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Coastal Cabana Cardstock. Score it at 4-1/4″. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Designer Series Paper to layer on the front of your card.
Tip: This card features the Stampin’ Up! Brights Designer Paper. The color on this card front is Bermuda Bay.
3. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 3″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. This piece is to layer your sentiment and cookies.
4. Add dimensionals behind the Basic White Cardstock. Center and adhere this pieces to the front of your card.
5. Use the Stampin’ Up! Many Hearts Dies to die cut a Petal Pink Heart. Adhere it to the front of your card.
6. Use the Stampin’ Up! Love You More Than Dies to die cut “Love You More Than Cookies” out of Early Espresso Cardstock and adhere them to the front of your card.
Tip: If you use Stampin’ Up! adhesive sheets you’ll be able to cut and easily adhere the words to your card front.
7. Stamp the outline of your cookie in Early Espresso.
8. Then stamp the inside of your cookie in Crumb Cake.
9. Hand cut or die cut your cookies.
10. Layer your cookies on the front of your card.
11. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Petal Pink Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
12. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece on top of the Petal Pink Cardstock.
13. Finish your card by adding a couple of cookies inside your card.