Today’s card features a fun gift card holder while highlighting the Stampin Up Mingle All The Way Stamp Set and Trim The Tree Designer Cardstock.
If your looking for a fun way to package a gift card this Christmas you’ll want to give this card a try.
Keep in mind this same idea or template can be used for Baby Shower Gifts, Bridal Gifts, Birthday’s etc. Just switch up your designer series paper and stamp set and your card will take on a whole new look!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock to layer your rectangle pattern on.
3. Cut your designer series paper in rectangles. You want the rectangles to be 2-1/2″ x 1-7/8″
4. Using adhesive to glue your rectangles on top of your 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
5. Once you add the rectangles to the 5″ x 3-3/4″ Whisper White Rectangle… add adhesive to the back and adhere it to the top of your base.
Gift Card Holder
1. Cut a 4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Garden Green Cardstock.
2. Using your Stampin’ Up! Simply Scored… Score one end of the 3-1/4″ side at 3/4″
3. Turn your paper 90 degrees and score along the 4″ side at 1/2″ and again at 2-3/4″
4. Fold and prep your score lines.
5. Use your 2-1/2″ circle punch to snip our a curve for your give card. You’ll do this on the 3-1/4″ side that you didn’t score.
6. Cut the small rectangle piece off of the bottom of the 3-1/4″ side.
7. Using Tombow, Mini Glue Dots or Sticky Strip to glue your gift card holders flats together and do the same to add it to the top of your card.
Mingle All The Way
1. Using a Cherry Cobbler Ink Pad to Stamp The Mingle All The Way on a piece of scrap paper.
2. Use the 2-1/2″ Circle Punch to Punch out your greeting.
3. Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop up your 2-1/2″ circle on top of your gift card holder.
4. Add a Jewel Rhinestone to your “i” on the Mingle All The Way.