Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Love of Leaves Stamp Set and its coordinating Stitched Leave Dies. This set is lovely and perfect for creating Fall cards!!
I had fun creating with some softer more subtle colors. With that said, my most FAVORITE part of the Love of Leaves Bundle is the Stitched Lines. Oh, I have had a ball trying to figure out different patterns and ways I could use it. I also love the stitched lines to enhance the leaves. Brilliant!!
I hope you enjoyed my video tutorial today. Please let me know if you need something or have any questions. I’m always glad to help!!
Thanks for stopping by. Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cards and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This pieces if for your stamped background.
3. Using Crumb Cake Ink stamp your background using the large leaf featured on the card.
4. All leaves used were from the Stampin’ Up! Love of Leaves Stamp Set.
5. Once the background has been stamp adhere it along the bottom of your card base.
6. Cut a 5: x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your embossed background.
7. Emboss the fabulous line using the Stitched Leaves Dies.
8. Add stampin dimensionals behind this piece then center and adhere it to the top of your card base.
9. Layer your on your embossed background.
10. Cut a 3/8″ x 4″ piece Crumb Cake Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment.
11. Stamp your sentiment in Early Espresso Ink on Crumb Cake Cardstock.
12. Adhere your sentiment on top of your layered leaves using stampin dimensionals.
13. Embellish your card using a Champagne Rhinestone.
Maple Leaf – So Saffron
Next Leaf – Early Espresso
Middle Leaf – Pear Pizzazz
Small Leaf – Daffodil Delight