Today’s video tutorial features the beautiful Stampin’ Up! Lotus Blossom Stamp Set.
This stamp set is stunning and let me be honest… I haven’t seen a card yet that I didn’t love.
The lotus blossom is fabulous with a stand alone color or you can add two or three colors to create more depth and interested.
The Lotus Blossom is a Sale-a-bration Stamp Set meaning you can earn it for FREE! CLICK HERE for details about Sale-a-bration!
1. Cut a 5-1/2 ” x 8-1/2″ piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using the Build a Bouquet Stamp set and Mossy Meadow Classic Ink to add the background to your Mossy Meadow Cardstock.
3. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and adhere it to the inside of your card.
Tip: You can stamp on this piece before you add it to the inside of your card.
4. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
5. Tear down the 4-1/4″ of your Daffodil Delight Cardstock.
6. Next, tear down the other side… keeping in mind you want the Daffodil Delight to finish at 3″ x 4-1/4″
7. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
8. Tear down the 4-1/4″ piece of your Whisper White Cardstock.
9. Next, tear down the other side… you want it to finish around 2-3/4″ by 4-1/4″
10. Use adhesive to glue and center your image on the Daffodil Delight.
Tip: I used Stampin’ Dimensionals to add the Daffodil Delight card stock to the base.
1. Ink up your stem in Mossy Meadow and stamp it once.
2. Ink up your second stem image and stamp it off twice and then back on top of your original stamped stem.
3. Mount all three Lotus Blossom images so that your arrows are facing the same direction. This will help with placement.
Tip: When stamping the Lotus Blossom also look for the points of your flower to get an accurate placement.
4. Stamp your first image in Calypso Coral.
5. Ink up your second image in Tangelo Twist and stamp it off… then stamp it on top of the Calypso Coral Image.
6. Ink up your third image in Daffodil Delight and stamp it off… then stamp it on top of the Calypso Coral/Tangelo Twist Image.
1. Ink up your leaves in Mossy Meadow Classic Ink and stamp them twice on your card.
Tip: The leaf is from the Stampin’ Up! Build a Bouquet stamp set.
2. The sentiment is also from the Build a Bouquet stamp set and is stamped in Mossy Meadow.