Today’s video tutorial features the adorable Stampin Up Lemon Zest Stamp Set and Lemon Builder Punch along with the new Layered Leaves Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder. They work beautifully together!
The sentiments in this set are great. I have to say this particular saying is my favorite.
“If life gives you lemons… Squeeze it for all it’s worth!”
I do believe that along our journey we will be thrown lemons and how you deal with those lemons can affect your outcome. Right!!
Therefore, the phrase “Squeeze it for all it’s worth!” encourages optimism and a positive can-do attitude in the face of adversity or misfortune. I love that!!
Thanks for stopping by! Blessings, Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of old olive cardstock. This piece is for your layered leaves embossing folder.
3. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 3/8″ of whisper white cardstock. You’ll use the lemon stamp along with daffodil delight ink to stamp the random pattern on your strip.
1. Using your old olive ink to ink up your layered leaves embossing folder.
Tip: You’ll want to ink up the larger side of your embossing folder. It has the Sizzix and Stampin Up logo on it.
2. Open your embossing folder and tap the top of your old olive stamp pad around your embossing folder.
3. Lay your old olive cardstock in the folder and run it through the big shot.
4. Adhere this piece flush along the top edge of your base.
5. Adhere your daffodil delight strip along the bottom edge of your old olive layered leaves.
1. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of daffodil delight cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-1/4″ x 3-1/4″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to your daffodil delight cardstock.
3. Stamp your lemon and leaves on scrap paper and put them out using the Stampin Up Lemon Builder Punch.
Tip: The lemon was stamped using daffodil delight ink and the leaves were created using old olive ink.
4. Using an Archival Black Ink Pad to stamp your sentiments.
Tip: I used Stampin Dimensional’s to pop up the daffodil delight rectangle as well as the lemon and one leaf.
Additional Items Used