Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Kind Eclectic and Gorgeous Grunge Stamp Sets. The vibrant colors are Daffodil Delight, Mossy Meadow and Soft Suede.
1. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Stamp your sunshine in Daffodil Delight.
3. Next Stamp Your leaves in Mossy Meadow.
4. On scrap paper stamp your Elegant Butterfly from the Kind Eclectic stamp set in Mossy Meadow and the smaller Butterfly in Daffodil Delight.
Tip: Use a mini glue dot to layer these two butterflies together and then add your jewel rhinestone.
5. Cut a 4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Mossy Meadow Cardstock for your framed image.
6. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and stamp your Sun and Sentiment.
Tip: Add your Butterfly using a mini glue dot.
Items Used Include:
I’ll also have fun picture from the open Paper Pumpkin Party. Woo Hoo!!