Today’s video tutorial features the Stampin’ Up! Jar of Haunts and Paisley Petals Stamp Set.
This card also proudly displays the Affectionately Yours Washi Tape for a beautiful accent. You’ll also notice a bit of Linen Thread to pull the card together and give it more of a fall feel.
The cute pumpkin and all its pieces can be found in the Stampin Up Jar of Haunts Stamp Set. Don’t forget this stamp sets jar also coordinated with the Jar of Love Framelits.
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. Have a Blessed Day!!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Add your Washi Tape down the spine of your card.
3. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece you’ll want to emboss.
Tip: I used the Stampin Up Sparkle Embossing Folder for this project. To see more options open your Stampin Up Annual Catalog to page 195.
4. Adhere the embossed cardstock to the top of your card aligning it to the right of your card.
1. Cut a 2-7/8″ x 3-3/8″ piece of cucumber crush cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-1/4 piece of whisper white cardstock.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your sentiment before you adhere it to your cucumber crush cardstock.
3. With an Early Espresso Stamp Pad be sure to stamp your greeting or sentiment. Then adhere this piece to your cucumber crush cardstock.
4. Using the pumpkin stamp and a tangerine tango stamp pad to stamp your pumpkin. Cutting out using your snips.
5. Using the leaf and stem stamp… stamp it twice using cucumber crush stamp pad on cucumber crush and then again in early espresso on chocolate chip cardstock. Cut out two leaves and a stem using your scissors.
6. Use mini glue dot to add the leaves and stem to the back of your pumpkin.
Tip: Use Stampin Dimensionals to pop it up off your card.
Items Used Include:
Jar of Haunts Stamp Set
Paisleys & Posies
Everything Jars Framelits
Items Used Include:
Affectionately Yours Designer Washi Tape
Sparkle Embossing Folder
Cucumber Crush Stamp Pad
Tangerine Tango Stamp Pad
Early Espresso Stamp Pad
Cucumber Crush Cardstock
Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I so enjoy your videos! You are so talented and I get so many ideas from you. Thank you so much. Bring on the Halloween cards!
Love your new stamp room. Can’t wait to see the tour when you post one. Love your videos.
Brandy as long as I have known on e-mail all of your videos are gorgeous and you make it fun! Your a sweet
Person who has been given the gift to design and for a great sister in Christ, thank you Cindy Eaton
That is beautiful Brandy you are a pleasure to see your demonstration I always enjoy you so much and also you are easy to learn from also , thank you for sharing your lovely project ??????
Thank you for sharing this beautiful card. I tend to make fall cards and not Halloween cards, so this one falls right in place with what I would make. Thank you again blessings to you and your family.
Really cute card! Are you ok with all that flooding? Praying that you are. ?
Hi Brandy! I love this card you have made! I too feel Thankful, I feel thankful for you sending me these beautiful video’s you do. You make them look so easy, but so pretty at the same time. I have a question for you, on lisasstampstudio, she had mentioned that when you emboss with your embossing folder, you put the open side through first, not the closed side. Lisa said that it is a big bump to go over. I have always done it the way you do it. Is there someone to ask what the right & wrong way is to use our embossing folders? I don’t want to do it the wrong way & wreck my good embossing folders. Please help!!!
Thanks! I look forward to your reply.