This card just makes me SO HAPPY!! I’ve been working really hard on making these cards to send as “Thank You” notes to my customers, but also as “Birthday” and “Congrat’s” cards for my Team. I love the sentiment as it’s just perfect to pair with the fabulous colors and a tasty ice cream cone.
Here’s a tid bit you didn’t know about me… I can walk into any ice cream store and walk out with a chocolate ice cream cone. My husband always laughs at me and says “How can you walk into a Baskin Robbins with 31 flavors and walk out with Cholocate?” Lol!!
I’m excited to share with you the details of how I designed this card. It’s super easy; however, it does require a bit of fussy cutting. With that said… It’s totally worth it!
1.Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Use the little dot from the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set What I Love to stamp random dots around your base.
Tip: The colors I used for my dots are Blushing Bride and 2015-2017 In Color Mint Macaron.
Ice Cream Cone
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Early Espresso Cardstock. You’ll use this as your base layer for your ice cream cone.
2. Cut a 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White.
Tip: Be sure to stamp your sentiment on the bottom of your 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of cardstock before adhering it to your Early Espresso Cardstock. This way you have two chances to get the sentiment straight.
Tip: I stamped my sentiment from the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Perfect Pairing. The “Happy Day” was stamped in Early Espresso and the “To You” in Blushing Bride.
3. To make my Ice Cream “Cone”, I stamped the cone on Crumb Cake Cardstock using Early Espresso. I hand cut it out.
4. I then stamped my ice cream on Blushing Bride Cardstock, Mint Macaron Cardstock and Early Espresso Cards. I hand cut all of these layers out.
5. To assemble my ice cream cone I first used a mini glue done to stick my cone down. I then use stampin dimensionals to layer my ice cream. The Stampin Dimensionals really give it a pop!
Interested in learning more about Sale-a-bration and how to qualify for a “FREE” Sale-a-bration Stamp Set or item? Click Here!
#141288 w, #141291 c
#141258 w, #141261 c
Catalog Request FormIf you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.