Today’s card features the adorable Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Bundle. I absolutely love this stamp set and dies. It was so much fun to work with!!
Did you notice the pretty flower? This flower is from the Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-bration Thoughtful Blooms Stamp Set and punched out using the Sale-a-bration Small Bloom Punch. Both of these items are available as a gift with purchase during Sale-a-bration 2020. Yay!!
If you have any questions or would like more information about Sale-a-bration please let me know. You can email me through my contact form above. I’d love to help!!
Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping, Brandy!!
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your hive & honeycomb.
3. Stamp the hive, in Crushed Curry Ink, approximately 3/4″ from the top of the 3-7/8″ x 5-1/8″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Center and line up the piece of cardstock with the bee hive cut out. Add liquid adhesive to the cut of bee hive area. Then center and adhere your bee hive through the cut out bee hive.
5. Using a Die Cutting Machine and the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Dies to cut out a Whisper White Honeycomb. Adhere your honeycomb across your bee hive using stampin dimensionals.
6. Next, add stampin dimensionsals to your cardstock with the bee hive cut out of it. Be sure to add a stampin dimensional in each corner and maybe one or two in the middle for stability.
7. Adhere this layer to the top of your card base keeping your stamped bee hive in the center of the cut out bee hive.
8. Cut a 3-7/8″ x 3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This strip is for your sentiment.
9. Stamp your sentiment using Early Espresso Ink.
Tip: The sentiment from the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Bundle.
10. Add a few Stampin’ Dimensionals behind your sentiment and adhere it under your bee hive.
1. Using Early Espresso Ink stamp a large and small bee on scrap paper. Color the bee’s using a Crushed Curry Stampin’ Write Marker.
2. Die cut the bee’s using the Stampin’ Up! Honey Bee Dies.
3. On scrap paper stamp your Thoughtful Blooms Flower in Bermuda Bay. Cut it out using the Sale-a-bration Small Bloom Punch. Adhere your flower next to the sentiment using a mini glue dot.
4. Embellish your Thoughtful Bloom using a Jewel Rhinestone.
5. Be sure to stamp your Bee’s inside your card and on your envelope.