Today’s Valentine Card was designed using the Watercolor Words Stamp Set. It’s a fun and whimsical stamp set. I thought it worked well with this background.
Speaking of background… I recently shared a card that I designed using the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set “The Sky Is The Limit.” I received so many wonderful comments and requests to film a video showing exactly how I created this look. If you missed The Sky Is The Limit Click Here!
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Score at 4-1/4″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut a 5-1/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and center it on top of your Basic Black Base.
3. Cut a 5″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and randomly stamp on it using the flower from the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set “What I Love!”
Tip: This background was stamped using only one stamp pad, Melon Mambo. I inked it up once and continued to stamp.
Tip: The image will get lighter and lighter as you continue to stamp it.
HEART & LOVE
1. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 3″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
2. Cut a 3″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
3. Using a Basic Black Ink pad to stamp your sentiment.
Tip: The “Love & Heart” both came from the Stampin Up Watercolor Words Stamp Set.
4. Using Melon Mambo Ink to stamp your heart.