Happy Spring!! Today’s card was designed using the Stampin’ Up! Hanging Garden Stamp Set.
The images in the stamp set are just beautiful and so much fun to color. You can color them using our Stampin’ Write Markers or maybe you prefer Stampin’ Blends.
I love how these hanging baskets stamped in the background create the perfect scene for your colored basket on the front. Not to mention, I love the sentiments in this set!
“Kind people are my kind of people!” Perfectly stated!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope you enjoy today’s video tutorial.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 1-3/4″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock.
3. Using a Dark Pool Party Stampin’ Blend and a Light Bermuda Bay Stampin Blend to add random dots to the Pool Party Cardstock.
4. Cut a 1/2″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Pear Pizzazz Cardstock.
5. Using an Dark Old Olive Blend to freehand draw lines on the Pear Pizzazz Cardstock. This creates a fun striped cardstock.
6. Using liquid adhesive to adhere the Pear Pizzazz cardstock behind the dotted Pool Party Cardstock. Keeping in mind you’ll want about a 1/4″ of Pear Pizzazz stripes showing.
7. Using liquid adhesive to the Pool Party & Pear Pizzazz Cardstock to the card base. I added mine approx. 1-1/8″ from the top of the card base.
8. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock. This piece is to mat under your image.
9. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
1. Using a Memento Stamp Pad to stamp the image on the 2-1/2″ x 2-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
2. Color the flowers using the following Stampin’ Blends: Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Old Olive and Crumb Cake.
3. Center and adhere this piece to the 2-3/4″ x 3″ piece of Calypso Coral Cardstock.
4. Add a few stampin dimensionals behind the Calypso Coral Cardstock and add it to the front of your card.
Butterfly & Sentiment
1. Using a Memento Stamp Pad to the butterfly on scrap paper.
2. Color the butterfly using the following Stampin Blends: Daffodil Delight and Pumpkin Pie.
3. Hand cut out the butterfly and adhere it to your card base using a mini glue dot.
4. Color the sentiment using a Calypso Coral and Old Olive Stampin’ Write Marker. Stamp your sentiment on your card base.
Items Used Include
Hanging Garden Stamp Set
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Subtle Stampin’ Write Markers
Pool Party Stampin Blends
Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends
Crumb Cake Stampin Blends
Pumpkin Pie Stampin Blends
Old Olive Stampin Blends
Calypso Coral Stampin Blends
Pool Party Cardstock
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock
Calypso Coral Cardstock