Today’s card highlights (2) of the (3) NEW Sale-a-bration Items that were added on Feb. 21st. Oh, I’m in LOVE with the glitz and glam of the glimmer paper. It’s going to break my heart to see it retire March 31. Lol!!
This card features the Sale-a-bration Stamp Set Reverse Words along with the beautiful glimmer paper as a sparkly background. The 6″ x 6″ glimmer paper come in a pack of 12 sheets: 4 each of 3 colors (Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron, Sweet Sugarplum).
You’ll also notice, I added a couple of enamel dots to compliment the beautiful colors. This card is super duper easy and a fun way to send a happy, glittery note.
Thanks for stopping by and for enjoying my projects and tutorials. Blessings, Brandy
Second Release: February 21st – March 31, 2017
6″ x 6″ Glimmer Paper
Make a Medallion
Quick & Easy Directions
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (3)s 4-1/4″ x 1″ Glimmer Strips. One in each color: Bermuda Bay, Mint Macaron & Sweet Sugarplum.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of whisper white cardstock. This piece is for your “Cheers” sentiment.
4. I stamped “Cheers” in wild wasabi, melon mambo and tempting turquoise.
5. I used stampin dimensionals to center and adhere my stamped images to the base.
6. Don’t forget to add your enamel shapes to compliment your glimmer paper.
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.