Today’s card features the Stampin’ Up! Geared Up Garage Stamp Set & coordinating Geared Up Garage Dies. This set is perfect to celebrate the classic car lovers in your life!
Oh, this classic card reminds me of my brother. He loves classic cars and he had a blue one very similar to the one featured on this card. I’m excited to create this card specifically for him and color the car in Pacific Point.
Did you notice the background? It’s the new Stampin’ Up! In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Oh, it’s absolutely fabulous!!
Thanks for stopping by Brandy’s Cards. I hope I’ve inspired you today. Please let me know if you have any questions or if you need something. I’m always happy to help.
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Gray Granite Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
3. Cut a 4-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
4. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Gray Granite Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
5. Cut a 4″ x 2-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
6. Stamp your sentiment in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.
7. Using the Stampin’ Up! Geared Up Garage Stamp Set to stamp your smoke in Gray Granite.
8. Stamp your classic car, in Memento Black Ink, on scrap paper.
9. Color the car using both Cherry Cobbler and Gray Granite Stampin’ Blends. Then use the Stampin’ Up! Geared Up Garage Dies to die cut your card.
10. Adhere the die cut car to the top of your smoke above your sentiment.
11. Center and adhere the cardstock with your image on top of the Gray Granite Cardstock.
12. Center and adhere the Gray Granite Cardstock to the top of the In Good Taste Designer Series Paper.