Check out card number two!!!How about some “Fun with Fabric?” Yep, that’s right April’s stamp camp is right around the corner and it’s all about the Stampin’ Up! Springtime Vintage Fabric. This beautiful Flower Folds Die Flower was made using the Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric, Big Shot Fabric Adhesive Roll, the Big Shot and the Flower Folds XL Bigz die. It’s Super Easy to make and absolutely stunning!!!
I am super excited to say this is your second card sneak peek for April’s “Fun With Fabric” stamp camp! What do you think? I hope you like it! Check back and watch for card number three.
Items Used For This Card Include ~
- Flower Folds XL Bigz Die #114507
- Springtime Vintage Designer Fabric
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- Sale-a-bration 2011 Ribbon & Button Pack
- Stampin’ Up! Rhinestones for Bling
- Soft Suede, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy Card Stock
- Night of Navy and Black Stampin Write Marker
Need an Occasion Mini Catalog ? If you already have a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator be sure to ask her/him for one and if not email me your address and I will get one in the mail to you ASAP. April 30th marks the end of the Occasions Mini. You don’t want to miss out!
And don’t forget to register today for April’s stamp camp or order your “Fun With Fabric” pre-cut card kit! Check back tomorrow to see design number two.
Thanks for stopping by BrandysCards.com and feel free to leave comments. Have a Blessed Day! Brandy