Elevate your greeting cards using a paper lattice!! My cards today feature this fun accent. I’m excited to share with you to show off a paper lattice accent by creating some creative handmade cards plus I’ll show you some unique ways to cut the paper lattice too!
I love the Stampin’ Up! Plentiful Plants Stamp Set and coordinating Perfect Plants Dies!! The creative possibilities are endless. You’ll notice in my card today I added a pop of color. I love how the polished pink pot just adds enough color to really bring the card alive.
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoy my video tutorial. Don’t forget to download my FREE PDF Tutorial. Be sure to let me know if you have any questions. I’m always glad to help.
Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Score and fold at 4-1/4″. This is the card base.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Just Jade Cardstock and adhere it to the far right side of the card front.
3. Cut a 3-5/16″ x 5″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Adhere the Paper Lattice to this piece.
Tip: To adhere the paper lattice, sponge liquid adhesive on the back or use a few mini glue dots.
4. Add dimensionals behind the framed lattice. Center and adhere it to the front of the card.
5. Die cut the plant hanger, plant stand, and small plant holder out of Basic White Cardstock.
Tip: Trim the plant hanger as shown.
6. Stamp the following:
- Pot – Polished Pink
- 5 Leaf Plant – Garden Green
- 3 Leaf Plant – Garden Green
- Fern – Garden Green
7. Die cut the following:
- (2) Spiky Plants – Garden Green
- Pot – Just Jade
8. Use scissor to cut out the small succulent plant.
9. Assemble card as shown.
10. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 1/2″ piece of Basic White Cardstock. Hand cut a small banner on one end. Then stamp the sentiment in Evening Evergreen Ink.
10. Adhere the banner using dimensionals.
11. Embellish the card using a Polished Pink Loose Flower and 2021-2023 In Color Jewels.
Tip: To adhere the 2021-2023 In Color Jewel to the loose flower, roll up a mini glue dot and put it in the middle of the flower.
12. Add a Champagne Rhinestone to the top of the plant hanger.