Today’s fun Dinosaur was created using the Stampin’ Up! Dino Days Stamp Set and it features a hand stamped background using some of the stamps within the set.
Oh this is stamp set is so fun to create with. In case you didn’t already know… the Dino Dies actually cut out some of the dinosaurs on the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper. This gives you more flexibility and creative options!!
I added a few Lovely Lipstick Dinoroar Enamel Shapes to add a bit of interest and to accent the Lovely Lipstick Dinosaur. These dinosaurs just make me happy. Maybe the only thing missing is some fun googly-eyes. Lol!
Thanks again for stopping by and for enjoying my projects and tutorials. Let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help. Hugs, Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Pool Party Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to the top of your card base.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your stamped background.
4. Stamp your background using Pineapple Punch and Pretty Peacock Ink.
Tip: I embellished my card using the Lovely Lipstick Dinoroar Enamel Shapes.
5. Once you’ve stamped your background center and adhere this piece to the top of your card.
6. Cut a 54″ x 5-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece inside your card.
1. Cut a 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
2. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this piece to your Pretty Peacock Cardstock.
3. Center and adhere your Pretty Peacock Cardstock to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.
4. Use the Dino Dies to cut out a dinosaur from the Dinoroar Designer Series Paper.
Tip: If you don’t have the Dino Dies just use snips to cut out your dinosaur.
5. Adhere your dinosaur to the top of your card using stampin dimensionals.
6. Cut a 1/2″ x 2-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and use Pretty Peacock Ink to stamp your sentiment.
7. Adhere your sentiment using a couple stampin dimensionals.
Annual Catalog – Page #: 98-100
Stamps: Dino Days
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride Cardstock, Dinoroar Designer Series Paper
Ink/Coloring Tools: Pretty Peacock, Flirty Flamingo Pad
Adhesives: SNAIL, Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots
Tools: Aqua Painter, Dino Framelits, Support Ribbon Framelits