Look Who’s HATCHED!!
This fun baby boy card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Dino Days Stamp Set and Dino Dies. I just love this fun and whimsical set.
I’ve shared at least 10 cards I’ve created with this set so be sure to search “Dino Days” within Brandy’s Cards to find them all.
Thanks for stopping by!! Happy Stamping!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cards and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cards. You’ll use this piece stamp your background and die cut your ovals.
3. Stamp the circles on your top base layer in both Pretty Peacock and Pool Party Ink.
4. Use the Dino Die’s to cut random ovals out of your background layer.
Tip: Keep the die cut ovals to later adhere to your background.
5. Next, adhere Pretty Peacock and Pool Party Cardstock scraps behind the circles so that just the color peeks through.
6. Center and adhere this stamped/die cut layer to the top of your actual card base.
1. Cut a 3″ 4″ piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock.
2. Cut a 2-3/4” x 3-3/4” piece of Whisper White Cardstock. Center and adhere this layer to the top of the Pretty Peacock Cardstock using stampin’ dimensionals.
3. Cut a 2-1/2″ x 3-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your sentiment and your Dinosaur. Center and adhere this piece on top of the 2-3/4″ x 3-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock.
4. Stamp your sentiment in Pretty Peacock Ink.
5. Using the Dino Dies to die cut your dinosaur out of the Dinoraor Designer Series Paper and adhere the dinosaur to your 2-1/2” x 3-1/2” whisper white layer using a stampin’ dimensional.
6. Tie a decorative bow around his neck using solid whisper white bakers twine.
7. Now center and adhere your dinosaur to the top of the other whisper white layer using stampin’ dimensionals.
8. Center and adhere the Pretty Peacock Cardstock to the front of your card base.
9. Add final touches to your card by using mini glue dots to randomly adhere some of white circles left over from cutting the top base layer.
2019 Annual Catalog, pg. 98
Stamps: Dino Days
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Whisper White, Shimmery White, Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Dinoroar DSP
Ink/Coloring Tools: Pretty Peacock, Flirty Flamingo
Adhesive: Dimensionals, Mini Glue Dots, Snail
Tools: Aqua Painter, Dino Dies, Support Ribbon Dies