Today’s card was created using the Stampin’ Up! Daisy Lane Stamp Set, Daisy Punch along with New Medium Daisy Punch.
To get my creative juices flowing and find inspiration I turned to my Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog, pg. 23. You’ll find a beautiful Daisy Lane Card featured in the top left corner. My card turned out a bit different but that’s the beauty of making a card or project your own. You are free to change up colors, stamp sets, embellishments etc.
Also, in this post you’ll find a video created by the Stampin’ Up! home office showcasing this bundle and sharing some additional samples. Be sure to have a look!!
Thank you for stopping by Brandy’s Cards today. Please let me know if you need something or have questions. I’m always glad to help.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 5″ piece of Balmy Blue Cardstock.
3. Adhere the Balmy Blue Cardstock along the top right of your card base. There will be approx. 1/8″ of inch peaking out along the top and left side.
4. Using Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp your sentiment along the bottom right corner of your card base.
5. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your image.
1. Using Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp your stems.
2. Using Lovely Lipstick Ink to stamp your Daisy’s on scrap paper.
3. Use the new Medium Daisy Punch along with the original Daisy Punch to punch out your daisies.
4. Adhere them to the top of your stems using mini glue dots.
5. Using Daffodil Delight Ink to stamp your flower centers. Use the 1/2″ and 3/8″ circle punch to punch out your Daisy centers.
6. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 3/8″ strip. This pieces if for your sentiment.
7. Using Mossy Meadow Ink to stamp your sentiment.
8. Center and adhere your stamped images on top of the Balmy Blue Cardstock.
9. Lastly, add a few jewel rhinestones to your card.
2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog p. #23
Stamps: Above the Clouds
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Pool Party, Sahara Sand, Whisper White, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove
Ink/Coloring Tools: Crumb Cake, Pool Party, Petal Pink, Grapefruit Grove, Versamark Ink, White Stampin’ Emboss Powder
Accessories: Iridescent Sequin Assortment
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals, Multipurpose Liquid Glue
Tools: Hot Air Balloon Punch, Stitched Shapes Framelits, Heat Tool
Technique: Slightly curved sentiment to match curve of circle.
2019 – 2020 Annual Catalog p. #157
Stamps: Buffalo Check, Above the Clouds
Cardstock/Designer Series Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Shimmery White
Ink/Coloring Tools: Stazon Black, Old Olive, Pool Party, Grapefruit Grove
Accessories: Whisper White Bakers Twine, 5/8″ Flax Ribbon, Basic Adhesive Backed Sequins
Adhesive: Snail, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Tear & Tape
Tools: Hot Air Balloon Builder Punch, Aqua painter, Paper Snips