Thanks for stopping by. Today’s card was designed for my May Color Challenge. It features the Stampin’ Up! Country Road Stamp Set. The colors for this challenge include: Merry Merlot, Smoky Slate and Night of Navy.
I love this stamp set and thought these colors work well with it. I am so happy to see its carrying over to the New 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. Yay!!
If you’d like to see the rest of the cards designed for this challenge please CLICK HERE. Feel free to reach out to me if you need me or have questions. I’m glad to help.
1. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 8-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock and fold it in half. This is your card base.
2. Cut a 5-1/2″ x 2″ piece Merry Merlot Cardstock. Use the Merry Merlot Ink Pad to stamp the grass on your Merry Merlot Cardstock.
3. Cut a 3-1/2″ x 4-3/4″ piece of Night of Navy Cardstock. This piece will mat your image.
4. Cut a 3-1/4″ x 4-1/2″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This piece is for your images.
5. On your Whisper White Cardstock stamp the grass in Smoky Slate Ink. Then stamp your weather vane in Merry Merlot Ink.
6. Center and adhere your image to the Night of Navy mat.
7. Cut a piece of 5/8″ White Flax Ribbon and use mini glue dots to adhere it to the bottom of your image.
8. Cut a 1″ x 3-1/4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your sentiment.
9. Stamp your sentiment in Night of Navy and adhere it using stampin dimensionals.
10. Add dimensionals behind the Night of Navy Cardstock. Center and adhere it to the top of your card.