This fun reindeer can easily turn into Rudolph by stamping it twice and cutting his red nose out.
The fabulous stripes are from the Stampin’ Up! Basket for You Hostess Stamp Set, which is available now through June 2017.
The sentiment is from the Stampin’ Up! Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set. Keeping in mind, you can certainly change up the sentiment or background.
Thanks for stopping by!! Have a Blessed Day!! Brandy
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of whisper white cardstock and fold it in half. This is your base.
2. Using your striped stamp and a real red stamp pad to add your background design.
Tip: Stamp one set of stripes on a piece of scrap paper and cut it out. This will help you keep your place and a uniform width when you stamp your stripes.
1. Cut a 4-1/4″ x 3″ piece of real red cardstock. This is your base rectangle.
2. Cut a 4″ x 2-3/4″ piece of real red cardstock. This rectangle will layer on top of the base rectangle.
3. Cut a 3-3/4″ x 2-1/2″ piece of whisper white cardstock. Adhere this rectangle to the top of your real red rectangle.
1. Using the Cookie Cutter Stamp Set and Chocolate Chip Ink to stamp your reindeer.
Tip: Stamp your reindeer a second time on scrap paper in real red ink. Use your scissors to cut out his nose. If you adhere it to the top of your original image, you get Rudolph!
2. Use the Stampin Up coordinating Cookie Cutter Builder Punch to cut out your reindeer.
3. Stamp your sentiment in Chocolate Chip and cut it out using scissors or the Bunch of Banners Framelits Die.
4. I used the 1/8″ Silver Ribbon to tie a bow. I used a mini glue dot to add it to my card.
Items Used Include:
Cookie Cutter Stamp Set
Basket for You Stamp Set
Stitched with Cheer Stamp Set
Cookie Cutter Builder Punch
1/8″ Silver Ribbon
Real Red Ink Pad