Today’s fun and easy Halloween card was designed using the Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Halloween and Mr. Funny Bones stamp sets. I just loved the skeleton from the Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Stamp Set. I thought the bones made the perfect background and accented him well. I have to admit the spider gives me the wiggles as I have acrophobia. Lol!!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Humerus Halloween!!
1.Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Whisper White Cards. One is to layer inside your card and the other is for your boney background.
3. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink Pad stamp your bones and spider randomly.
Tip: The bones are from the Stampin’ Up! Mr. Funny Bones Stamp Set on p. 54 of the Holiday Catalog 2016.
4. Once you have randomly stamped your bones… adhere this piece to the top of your card. Be sure to adhere the second 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of cardstock inside your card.
1.Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
2.Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your cute skeleton.
Tip: The Skeleton, Bat and Crow are from the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set.
3. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink pad to stamp your skeleton.
Tip: Stamp your bat and crow on a separate sheet of cardstock and hand cut them out with scissors.
4. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink Pad to stamp your “Have a Humerus Halloween”.
5. Adhere this piece to the basic black cardstock.
6. Using Stampin Dimensional’s under the Basic Black Cardstock to give the card lift.
Tip: I used cut pieces of Stampin Dimensional’s to pop up my bat and crow. 🙂
Items Used Include:
Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set
Cookie Cutter Coordinating Punch
Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad
Catalog Request Form
If you are interested in receiving a Stampin’ Up catalog, please fill out the request form below. If you currently have a demonstrator, please ask your current demonstrator for the catalog, because I do have to pay for the catalogs and for shipping. However, if you don’t have a demonstrator and are interested in purchasing Stampin' Up products, I’d love the opportunity to share Stampin’ Up with you, answer any questions and earn your business.
I love it, Thank you, Brandy – this punch and stamps will have to go on my must have.
Such a cute card! Love your designs!
Such a cute card! Thanks for sharing with us. I received my order and am ready now for Christmas and it is not even Halloween yet. Can’t be too prepared, right? Thanks for being an awesome distributor for us gals in the Keys! We are getting together Saturday at Church to work on crafts. Wish you could join us. Let me know if your family ever travels this way so you can meet all your island customers 🙂
Blessings on your day….Suzanne
Love this card. What a great idea. I might even make this one now for next year—only hope I’ll remember by then!