Today’s fun and easy Halloween card was designed using the Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Halloween and Mr. Funny Bones stamp sets. I just loved the skeleton from the Stampin Up Cookie Cutter Stamp Set. I thought the bones made the perfect background and accented him well. I have to admit the spider gives me the wiggles as I have acrophobia. Lol!!
Thanks for stopping by and Have a Humerus Halloween!!
1.Cut a 4-1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock. Score at 5-1/2″ and fold in half. This is your base.
2. Cut (2) 4″ x 5-1/4″ pieces of Whisper White Cards. One is to layer inside your card and the other is for your boney background.
3. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink Pad stamp your bones and spider randomly.
Tip: The bones are from the Stampin’ Up! Mr. Funny Bones Stamp Set on p. 54 of the Holiday Catalog 2016.
4. Once you have randomly stamped your bones… adhere this piece to the top of your card. Be sure to adhere the second 4″ x 5-1/4″ piece of cardstock inside your card.
1.Cut a 3″ x 4-1/4″ piece of Basic Black Cardstock.
2.Cut a 2-3/4″ x 4″ piece of Whisper White Cardstock. This is for your cute skeleton.
Tip: The Skeleton, Bat and Crow are from the Stampin’ Up! Cookie Cutter Halloween Stamp Set.
3. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink pad to stamp your skeleton.
Tip: Stamp your bat and crow on a separate sheet of cardstock and hand cut them out with scissors.
4. Using a Basic Black Archival Ink Pad to stamp your “Have a Humerus Halloween”.
5. Adhere this piece to the basic black cardstock.
6. Using Stampin Dimensional’s under the Basic Black Cardstock to give the card lift.
Tip: I used cut pieces of Stampin Dimensional’s to pop up my bat and crow. 🙂
Items Used Include: